Сreated in collaboration with Lilia Sukhotska, PsyD, director of NOO-psychosomatics and biofeedback institute (Lublin, Poland)
Biofeedback is clinically proven, effective, painless, drug-free method for psychological and psychosomatic disorders management.
The method: client’s brain biorhythms responsible for psycho-emotional state are recorded, interpreted, and then displayed as a «mind-controlled» game based on focus and relaxation rates.
The system includes vast variety of games, which is excellent for all age groups!
The method aims to help people learn better self-adjustment and self-control in shorter time, effectively, and without side-effects.
How it works
The system requires two separate monitors:
- main – for the psychologist to operate the software and control data variability;
- additional – for the client to see the gamified interpretation of brain activity.
- Comfy and stretchy headband registers brain activity data in real time and transfers it to the computer.
- The signal is processed and displayed on specialist’s screen in the form of easy to comprehend diagrams and numbers, while the clients see a game motivating them to achieve training goals.
- The psychologist sets target parameters for focus and relaxation for the client to achieve through the gaming process.
- After the Biofeedback session is over, the software allows to create a report that illustrates performance effectiveness.
Advantages for psychologists
- Great competitive advantage.
- Professional approach.
- Easy and comfortable use.
- Affordable price for highly effective solution.
The system is not a medical device and cannot be used for diagnosing mental condition.