1. Maintaining a customer database.
2. Display the EEG signal on two bipolar channels (T3-O1, T4-O2) in real-time.
3. Demonstration of the change in wave activity over time-based on the algorithm for analyzing the state assessment for Alpha, Beta, and Theta rhythms.
4. Displaying the signal spectrum of Alpha, Beta, and Theta rhythms.
5. Providing the possibility of effective analysis of changes in time of brain activity, taking into account two states: concentration and relaxation.
6. Evaluation of the quality of the electrodes connection of the device in terms of impedance parameters.
7. Formation of a report on the conducted session.
To conduct the survey, you need a mobile phone, a BrainBit Headband device for taking a signal, a desktop computer or laptop, and Internet access.
Specialist steps before the survey:
The sequence of actions that must be performed by the client before the survey:
After performing preliminary actions, data is synchronized between the devices of the client and the specialist. Before the survey, the specialist instructs the client to perform a certain steps (for example, close his eyes, relax, etc.). The recorded data is displayed in the form of an EEG signal, spectrum, wave activity. After that, the survey is completed. The survey is stored both on the user's mobile device and on the specialist’s computer.